SOS COMPUTERS - 3 years in business illegally

Stamford, Connecticut 4 comments

After visiting this Computer Repair shop, it has dawned upon me that the owner, Chuck Laini AKA Choukry Laini, is a *** artist that seeks to *** everyone out of their last penny regardless of their financial situation. This evil manipulative person - Chuck - does not have the company registered with the Secretery of State nor pays his dues of taxes to the State. He does not charge Tax, does not accept credit cards, does not issue refunds and after further invetigation it turned out that he was married illegally for his citizenship papers from an african american woman.

After entrusting this individual with my PC for repair, I was originally quoted $140 for the repair. Following 3 weeks of phone calls to try and get my PC back, I finally paid this *** artist a visit. To my surprise, he demanded $430 for me to get my PC back in a worse shape than originally dropped off. When I inspected my PC before picking it up, It turned out that he had replaced my memory (RAM) with a smaller sized piece and my Hard Drive was replaced with an old, DUSTY and used HDD which he claimed was new!!!

I left him my PC and will start filing papers for small claims court.

STAY AWAY from this *** artist.

Review about: Pc Repair.

Comments

This is a bull-*** , this guy is the most honest guy I ever met , go say this *** to someone else cartman .

It's an inaccurate testimony or complaint, I did my own counter-investigation and found out that this company is well known in fairfield county spacially in bridgeport, trumbull and fairfield towns, it has being in business legally since 2002 and has never had any small court incident what so ever, registred under the state and federal laws since then, I also did fix my pc in there and was delighted to deal with the manager, freindly courtious, and competent . It sounds like some competitors who are trying to besmirch this small business reputation, moreover the doubt about the complaint in the above attracted my attention when it became personnal matter "illigal mariage and yady yady yada ", probably because it was doing better than them, as matter of fact this company is very busy which is echoed by the customer's fidelity to the company.

Clearfield, Utah, United States #10145

3876 Main St.

Bridgeport, Connecticut

06606

(203) 374-8588

Arhus, Arhus, Denmark #9805

what town is this dude in?

View more comments